Rebecca's birthday does not fall within the school year so one one of the last days she had her "school birthday". She was super excited about it. I brought a special snap and on the way to school she asked me what party favors I brought. Uh...what? Yeah, so according to Rebecca I'm supposed to bring party favors. Recognizing the very real possibility that she is pulling one over on me...we run to the store and buy a couple of packs of those creepy plastic toys that you put in water and they grow. Crisis averted!
When we got there I could see why she was so excited. They did this great little activity where they "make a cake" (all imaginary) - and Rebecca gets to tell them what flavor and style of icing and they all mix all the ingredients (in their arms) and they put it in the oven and she says ding when its ready - the kind of thing that can't help but put a smile on your face!

Her class
Her class being silly - that's more like it!
I forget why Owen was off that day (or off early?) but he was so he and Maggie got to join us for the special snack.
Okay...jumping forward a little. Last day of school for the girls (about a week before Owen's last day). I feel less badly about posting this in June since according to when I blogged, they didn't really start school until October. ;)
Two sweeties
Loving big sister!
Muah!
Hugs!
It's a good thing Rebecca's got one more year at Westminster because I didn't get many photos of her little end of the year performance...next year I'm all over it!
It was a great school year...and yea for summer!








No comments:
Post a Comment