Saturday, June 8, 2013

Merry-Go-Round + Butternut Squash

These two videos have been on my phone (black hole of photos/video) since early March - but I love them. May only be entertaining to me and Kyle, but thought I'd share nonetheless. 

This is the merry-go-round at "little randalls" - the small grocery store down the street from preschool and my mom's house. My mom always let Maggie ride if they stopped in during their time Wednesday mornings, so when I went w/ R and M one day it was almost a non-negotiable. Notice Maggie saying goodbye to all shoppers as they leave - only one captured on video, but I assure you everyone got a bye bye.

 Maggie has 1) the example of her independent older siblings, 2) a big appetite, so the idea of pushing a chair up to the counter top to get some dinner leftovers was probably nothing to her. Girl loves her some roasted butternut squash.Video quality is poor - but if you got a clearer picture of her face you'd see that her mouth is so full that even if she had the words to answer us she wouldn't be able to.

No comments: