It's been a little over a month since my last update - longer than that for one not about the house. I have a long list of things I want to post about, but in an effort to not be overwhelmed by my to-do list I'm not giving myself a deadline...no one is grading me, right?!
So, this is just a little teaser post. Kyle was in Honduras the first week of May - right after we moved in - and the day he got home the kids made him a welcome home banner. It also happened to be Pam's birthday so she got a happy birthday banner too. One of the great things about concrete floors (although the markers were a little too close to the cream couch for my comfort)...is how great they are with kids.

So, just a little glimpse of some actual living going on in the new house. This is the kind of stuff that actually makes it home. Cheesy, but so true.
More to come soon...

No comments:
Post a Comment