Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Fam - Spring 2014

It all started w/ a kiss...
Just kidding, I won't get cheesy and sentimental on you. (And actually it started with an awkward conversation in my dorm room, but that's a story for another time.) 
And then there was little little guy.
And then this spunky little girl.
And then this crazy little girl.
Three muchkins.
And some "this little piggy" to get real smiles.
Somebody tell a joke, please????
And we're walking....
And we're sitting...
Maggie would only sit on that side of me. But  hey, we're all smiling! This is HUGE!
So, clearly we had some family photos taken. It had been about 18 months and it just seemed like as good a time as any. Thanks to Kate Liverman for the wonderful images!

I wanted to link back to the photos Kate took of us back in October 2012 when our house was just a construction sight and the kids were smaller and more ornery ;) but I couldn't find it anywhere in the blog. I can't believe I wouldn't have put them up but I guess they slipped through the cracks! Here's a little throw-back-Wednesday for you:

I think we're peeking through the guest room wall here.
 Maggie's football player face.
 Now she's happy (and Owen is super happy) but Rebecca is, well, not.
 The performer on the left is just getting started. And the sweet linebacker on the right is just getting angrier and angrier. And where did Owen's eyes go? (What's funny is I remember being disappointed when I first got this - like - seriously, why can't my kids just look and smile? But now I love them. True personalities!)
 Yep.
 Wedgy picking, evil eyes and lip biting.
 She smiles!
 As close to perfect as it got.
 Tiny frat boy. Or banker. Or both.
 What, no dancing now?
 This was in Maggie's pre-walking phase.
So fun to look back!

1 comment:

Lynne in NC said...

Thanks for sharing these awesome and adorable photos of your family.
What a difference a year can make.
Hugs all around xoxoxoxoxoxo