Friday, March 14, 2014

Welcome Beau Luke

Our Mezger counterparts Luke and Melissa welcomed their fourth baby last week and we couldn't be more excited -sweet Beau Luke Mezger was born last Wednesday, March 5th. That brings the Mezger grandkid count to seven (not that Nana or Grandpa are counting). And starts to even out our boy-girl ratio by bringing it to 3 and 4, respectively. 

Kyle was working but on Thursday I took the kids to the hospital to meet their cousin. We caught Mel and he just hanging out (he was actually awake which was so fun) before Luke and Mel's mom brought their other three up to see Beau. 

Owen w/ his 2nd boy cousin
 
Rebecca and Beau (she just kept saying - ahhhh, so cute!!!)
Maggie was super excited to hold "Baby" too but I didn't catch a photo (she continues to insist his name is just "Baby" and not "Baby Beau"). And at the Mezger household the other day she got into a little squabble with cousin Blair because she kept insisting that Beau was her baby (not Blair's). 

Here are all of the kiddos - I think this is the first photo of all 7 Mezger grandkids. (Can you see how absolutely thrilled Blake is? I seriously can't imagine a little boy more excited about having a brother.)
*Luke was telling Blake how Beau would be his best friend one day - how sweet is that?
*Blake told Luke that Beau has more hair than Kyle - how true is that? :)

No comments: