Just when I am about to get onto myself for us not having enough Christmas traditions (slap me now please) I think of the cookies!!!
There isn't anything particularly unique about baking Christmas cookies. But I love that we do it with Bee every year. I think its a special time that my kids will always remember because I do from when I was little (and not so little)!
Anyways, here is: Christmas Cookies ed 2013
Still not the easiest to keep this one on track. She's more of a taste-tester than a decorator.
In her element - the creative over-sprinker
The meticulous professional
Get it all in there buddy
Letting Maggie "wash" Rebecca's hands before heading to the sink
Some of the finished product
I will admit here that I am pretty sure there was one day that I snuck a small cookie with my coffee for "breakfast" and it turned into a I-only-ate-cookies-day. Yep.









No comments:
Post a Comment