Friday, January 17, 2014

Disney : Perspective from 3.5 feet

Disney is the perfect way to start another year of family posts because this is truly how our 2014 started - Owen and Rebecca's trip to Disney w/ Bee and JoJo. I won't give too much away because I've asked my mom to do the blog post about their trip w/ her photos (and now she can't refuse because I've put it on the blog!) but I thought I'd put up a little teaser of the the photos the kids took

Owen and Rebecca each took a disposable camera w/ 27 exposures to use however they liked on the trip. We ended up with 34 shots that have at something at least partially identifiable and in focus - the others were gonners - but I think that's a pretty good turnout for first-timers! (I couldn't keep apart who took what but each of them knows exactly which photos are theirs and they are very proud of them!

Magic Kingdom by Owen
 It's A Small World : Series by Owen

 Dumbo: Series by Owen (?)
 Tree: ?
 Rebecca on Bench: by Owen
 Selfie: by Rebecca
 Donuts: by Rebecca
 Table: by Rebecca
 Was JoJo Holding her for This One?: by Rebecca
 ?
 My Big Brother: by Rebecca
 The Castle: ?
 The Castle: by Rebecca
 What a Ride: ?
 Disney at Christmas: ?
 Izzy, my Pirate Friend: by Rebecca
 Matching shirts: by Owen
 Owen on a Bench: by Rebecca
**Stick around for Bee's post about the trip. It is sure to be quite informative and not exaggerated at all. And there might even be poetry.

No comments: