*Several new posts below. Happy Snow-Day!
One morning while Owen was at school and the girls and I had some errands to run we went to Shipley's (donuts). We were the only ones there for a long time (until the couple you see behind Rebecca came in). R started calling the place "my donut kitchent" - because they make donuts just for us. Let us know if you ever want to join us at our donut kithen - we can arrange that.

I mentioned in my piano post that Rebecca has started taking a gymnastics class at Champions/WAYA. Nana takes her and some little girls from preschool are in the class. She loves it and Nana says she's caught on quickly (most of the girls have been in since August). This is her little outfit - I was thrilled I was able to find one w/ her at Academy that she actually liked and had the little legs which I wanted.
I am sure I have mentioned this but Rebecca won't let me throw anything away because pretty much everything has creative potential. This was a TP roll she turned into a bottle for one of her babies (even though we have toy bottles).
This was some sort of bed or house (?) for a stuffed pal of hers.
A bed with airbags.
Decorating details
This is how she draws herself (or any other princess) right now. That thing on her head that looks like crazy horns is her crown. We're working on adding 3 instead of 2 since I told her that's more crown-ish.
Other Rebecca-isms:
-She is so over her Aggie dress and has replaced it with a size 3T (she should be in 4T and 5T) that is blue and sparkly - that I bought for Maggie last winter but she wouldn't wear it. We make her wear it over leggings when we go out so its basically a shirt.
-Hopefully my mom will go into more details when she does her Disney post, but she told me that when they were about to take off Rebecca was looking out the window and sort of wispered to herself: I hope the pilot knows what he's doing.
Maggie-isms:
Favorite new sayings: willy fahsss (really fast - when we're in a hurry or I accelerate in the car), Maggie fall down...funny (when anything happens to her - and then she laughs), I dodt it (goes along with I doey self!), airplane! (even when its just the noise from a car or mopac), big fruh (big truck), heletotter (helecopter), We did it!!! (chanting, a la Dora).
Her songs: she has her own versions of twinkle twinkle and Oh Donny E-I-O (Old MacDonald) that I HAVE to get on video...






No comments:
Post a Comment