Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pool Time 2012

I think I mentioned that Owen and Rebecca took swim lessons with the same Miss Amy from last summer at the beginning of the summer. Great fun and great progress for both of them. Thanks again to Bee and Nana to helped us get them there every time!

Owen loving the flippers because they make him go so fast! (Just don't forget to use your arms!)
 Working on side-breathing so he can go further!


 Thanks Miss Amy! We love you!

Now it's Rebecca's turn (she always wanted Owen to go first).
I think she's actually yelling - it's my turn Owen!
Woohoo going under!

High five!
And of course at our last lesson (where I plan on taking pics) it starts raining not too long into Rebecca's lesson so this is the only one I really got of her in full stroke. But you can see she's getting it!
The rain...and a potty break.
Thanks Miss Amy! We love you double!
Both kids have enjoyed some one-on-one pool time Nana recently. What a treat. Owen is getting braver and braver at jumping in to the deeper water. Diving board by the end of the summer???...


No comments: