Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Daddy Day

I know Father's Day was a looooong time ago...but I'm going to be catching up on some blog-worthy things in the next few days and it was on my list.

I had Owen and Rebecca each complete a little interview about their Daddy and these were some of their more memorable responses. 

Owen:
Dad is: "36" [65 = 1st guess but I suggested he try again...]
He is "tall enough to rock climb.
His car is "kind of a race car"
He likes to cook "sausage" [Owen couldn't be more right here!]
My dad is the best at "riding a bike, at being careful and serving us dinner".
My dad tries really hard to "keep us doing the right thing".
He is special to me because "I can go to the ranch and go fishing with him. Also, he is tired a lot and eats a lot". [Can't get much more accurate.]

Rebecca:
Dad is "3".
He is "this big" tall.
My dad likes to go to "places".
His car is a "orange one - he he he". [funny girl]
His favorite tv show is "huh?". [exactly!]
He likes to cook "ice cream". [sausage and ice cream = they nailed the favorite foods]
He is so special to me because "my having fun with him".

Maggie:
You're right - she can't talk yet. But as a tribute to her daddy, it's pretty clear that she's saying dadda before momma. Already a Daddy's Girl.

Whether they realize it or not at this age, they pretty much have the best dad in the world.  


No comments: