Sunday, March 13, 2016

Hunting With Daddy

Owen and Rebecca had both gotten their chance to go hunting with Daddy this year during actual deer season. Maggie got her turn - first year! - just after the season officially ended. But since Year 1 only includes watching deer from the blind and practicing sitting still and quiet it didn't matter. Maggie was beyond excited. Before they left she kept repeating over and over again - I'm going deer hunting with Daddy!!! I'm going deer hunting with Daddy!!! 

In the blind.
Watching the deer.
Driving the RZR at the Ranch. (I'll try to post a video clip of when Kyle let her drive - he keeps asking her Maggie are you a good drive? and she responds Yes! while staring at him and not the road.)
And of course a dipped cone treat on the way home.
Happy eyes.
She still talks about this day with as much excitement as if she had gone to Disneyland or the Moon or something. I go deer hunting with Daddy yesterday! :)

No comments: