Kyle and I went on a Just Us trip to France from May 30th-June 8th and left the kids home w/ rotating grandparent help. More on the trip once I can cull the 1500 pics we took - don't want to break the internet. But a little glimpse into right before we left.
The morning before we left I woke up to the sound of kids in the kitchen - I kept thinking they'd come in and tell me they were up like they usually do, but they didn't. The pitter-patter continued but it seemed hushed. I peaked out and saw O & R working quietly together (with all the lights off except the pantry).

They caught me and clued me spying and showed me what they were up to.
They each made a little basket of snacks for Kyle and I to take on the plane - all chocolate and sweets and nuts w/ a powdered donut on top! Kyle's was "To Kyle From Owen" and had a drawing of the Eiffel Tower.
Rebecca made mine and drew us flying to the Eifle Tower.
Since we left pretty early on Saturday morning we took the kids to Dahdo and Pam's Friday evening to start their weekend. Got some great hugs and kisses before we left!
With the Magster
With Becca
With Owen
Actually all 5 of us
And while we were traveling on Saturday I got a few hilarious pics from my dad of the kids.
She's either jumping/flying/crazy or totally in art-mode.
Owen the Scubaman and Half-Down-Naked Maggie
Clearly they were in good hands. Right?!
















No comments:
Post a Comment