Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sisters

We used to only talk about two "groupings" of kids in our family - "the big kids" (O & R) and "Maggie" - but now there is this third group - "the girls." 
Sometimes they are so sweet to each other and I can look ahead to when they're all grown up and are best friends in a way only sisters could be...
Love.
And then there is this...
Which leads to this. (Time out for each of them a few minutes apart.)
Okay, back to playing whatever little game sent you both to time-out.
Post-preschool-Halloween fun. And by fun I mean no-candy treat-bags filled with things like tiny boxes of raisins, plastic junk toys I'm going to throw away as soon as I can get my hands on the bags, and a new toothbrush. Wow, the funness is overwhelming. ;)
But the face-painting is pretty epic. Rebecca is some sort of cat.

Maggie has giant hearts on her cheeks - so appropriate!
Smiles.
Starting to crack each other up.
Up close and personal.
They even have a couple of "games" that are just theirs. 
  • UP AND DOWN. In the car, Maggie says up and down over and over again and they put their arms up and down to the rhythm. There is no end. And the giggling is big time. Maggie clearly came up with this time, but Rebecca gladly participates.
  • BABY STATION. I think this was Rebecca's brain child. They take a bunch of pillows off the couch and make a relatively small "bed" for "the baby" (Maggie) and Rebecca says "motherly" things to her. 
  • LET'S DO LOVE - LUUUUUUUUUUV. Not sure who came up with this one. They say all of that: Hey Maggie, let's do love. Luuuuuuuuuuuuuv! Then they put their faces really close together, and say luuuuuuuuuuv over and over again and laugh hysterically.

No comments: