Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Last Baby Book Post for 2010

Okay, I know it's 2011, but I'm trying to wrap up 2010 (can you tell by the 3 other posts I've put up today)? Just a few things to end the year on. 

Here is Rebecca lounging.
 
Here she is in her too-small fancy coat from last year. She found it in her closet and decided to take a ride in it.
 Here is Owen's first checker lesson/game with Kyle. He is actually picking it up even faster than we thought he would.
 He really likes "jumping" and putting the jumped checkers in the bowl.
When I played with him the next day we had each made about 1 move and he said, "Momma, you're not very good at checkers. But I bet Grandpa is." Wow. We had a nice little chat about good sportsmanship. And we end each game with "Good Game!"

Back to Rebecca real quick. In the past couple of weeks she has really started showing interest in repeating sounds/words we're trying to teach her. She has her own little versions (probably only discernible to us of Moo, Nay, Yes, Quack and Ball. Also, I should mention that she has more and more teeth to the point that I can't keep up with all the new ones coming in, but Kyle likes to point out that he always notices them first. Also, and we'll try to catch this on video. She has a new version of her Rebecca dance. It looks like she's doing a square-dance with an invisible partner, because she kind of goes around in little circles with one arm out and bent (like its connected at the elbow to her partners').

Okay...I'm going to finally get a post up about our trip to Italy (probably tonight) and then I'll say that 2010 is ready to be printed!


No comments: