Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Favorite Tradition

Continuing the tradition from last year, my Mom came over to make Christmas cookies. Kyle had Rebecca out of the house for the first bit, which let us get the cookies rolled and cut before she got back. I have to confess that we cut corners this year and use packaged dough and I hope we don't have to do that again because it just wasn't as good! But the decorating was still fun!

He was a lot better at helping (and not just eating) than last year!
Bee's very serious sous chef.
The cookie factory.
Hot out of the oven.
I said he didn't just eat, but there was still plenty of eating. Lick that bowl boy!
Rebecca jumped right in when they got back.
Let the spoon-licking begin.
Yellow, then green, then...
Christmas bell with dinosaur sprinkles.
 
I still can't believe next year we'll have another little helper (or at least observer)!

No comments: