Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Baby Danger Radar

I cannot Owen-proof fast enough. I have a list, and it seems Owen has one too...and his is one step ahead of mine. Perhaps for the past nine (immoble) months he's been taking mental notes about what looks fun, if he could just get there...now he can. It's like he has a radar that helps him narrow in on the most dangerous thing in the room (not even the most interesting, just the most dangerous) and that's what he goes for. He seems to know even before I say "No" and race after him, what he shouldn't be messing with. It's really pretty comical (and scary). He is soooo much faster than he was a week ago! Wish me luck as I try to keep up...

Owen and I leave for Austin on Thursday morning. Unfortunately, Kyle has to stay here and work until the next weekend, when he'll meet us in Meridian to see Nana. In the meantime, Owen and I have fun plans to see family/friends. I'm sure he'll show off his new crawling and big-boy eating skills, as well as get into some stuff he shouldn't...

Until then. :)

No comments: