Pam's son Carson married beautiful Gloria in late October. Her family is Egyptian - the ceremony was a traditional Egyptian Coptic ceremony (in a Greek Orthodox church) and the whole thing was black tie so Kyle and I had to get our fancy on. Kyle looks so dapper and I look ridiculous when I try to make silly selfy faces.
s
Smiling. Smiling is better.
As a TRUE millennial, we all would have thought Alex could take a group pic/selfie but HE CANNOT. He took like 12 photos on my phone and they are all blurry and awful. #MillennialFail. He's letting his generation down. And also making me kinda proud.

He's always looked way too young and good looking for his own good. :)

I dared Kyle to go up and ask the Priest a question after the ceremony - he loves me so much.
Rebecca loves a fancy party, so while we left the others at home, it was fun to have this gal join in the fancy fun. Got herself a Shirley Temple.
The caterers even had a special meal for she and Pam's niece Caitlin - chicken strips and their own personal bottle of ketchups. And you can believe Rebecca kept the bottle in her little purse and we still have it (all cleaned out and ready for re-use when she figures out the right project).
They did the party up right - glow sticks and all sorts of other light-up stuff. Rebecca was in heaven.
Happy happy for Carson and Gloria. What a fun evening.











No comments:
Post a Comment