Rebecca's entrance into her RSA school community was made complete by her participation in the Lil' Cheer clinic - fun little after school class one day where all the junior high and high school cheerleaders teach all the littles how to properly cheer for the Knights. :) After the clinic the girls got to go out on the field right before the first game to show us their stuff.
Rebecca before the performance.

The kinder girls getting lined up on the field.
We were watching a friend's baby that night so all the camera I could handle was a phone - so this is as close as I could get.
I did get a video of the cheer...the cheer Rebecca and the sweet little girl next to her talked all the way through. ;)
The entire group. I know this is the only the beginning for Rebecca - but I can already see how fun its going to be for her to have all of these older girls to look up to. What a sweet community.



No comments:
Post a Comment