Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Other July Funness

Just some fun snippets from life in July. 

Maggie
A lunch date w/ Maggie at Whole Foods.
Maggie's snooze face in my bed.
Posing w/ books and minion in her bed.
A little kid-car fun at the Murrays house.
Having a bad attitude about dinner and trying to keep her angry face when Mommy copies it. (Mom - remember telling me not to smile?!?)

Rebecca
Paint hands heart
Made a little man out of veggies from Nana's garden.
Where is Rebecca? (Hiding in Daddy's closet putting on his clothes and then surprising us.)
Owen
Owen has a 2nd job these days - he tends to some specific watering needs our yard has. Its hot work but he likes it because he can get a little wet and uses his watch to time himself. 

Shoal Creek
We have always know the creek ran right down the edge of our neighborhood but the kids and I went and played in it for the first time - so fun!!! Totally a great little bike-ride away but this time we drove (because I wasn't sure exactly where we were going.) 
Fun rock bridge to the other side.
Sure, get in the water.
And now Maggie is swimming.
Little nature scavenger hunt.

Mt. Bonnell
A week or so before we took the Iraqi girls up here the kids and I went up early one morning (before it got too miserably hot). The "hike" as I remember it is really just a big staircase - even more manageable for the munchkins than I was prepared for! 
Family selfie (minus Kyle at work) from the top!
Just being silly!
Fun times in the ATX. Now to get into some air conditioning for a bit!

No comments: