Monday, April 8, 2013

Obligatory Bluebonnet Pics - FAIL

Part 2 of Cary and I's photo adventures for the weekend included going to the SECRET AWESOME spot for bluebonnets in Austin that Melissa taught us about last year. Well, I guess the secret got out and someone didn't like it because the state land we love to "sorta trespass" on had either been mowed or burned. And after Cary informed us (thanks to the always trustworthy internet) that picking bluebonnets is NOT in fact a crime...

Rebecca picked the last two in the whole place. 
And then Maggie started getting eaten by ants.
And we bailed and went to a park. Ahhhh, much better.
She knew how much I wanted to take pictures - cheese!
Owen spent a good portion of our time there pushing his sisters on the swing - so sweet. Finally he got to sit.
???
Yea!
Ah, those curls.
Love this spunky girl.
 
Yep, failing is okay sometimes.


No comments: