I write to you from our computer in our NEW HOUSE! Which mean lots of things: 1) its save enough in this previous construction zone to have a computer, 2) we have internet!, 3) things are unpacked enough for me to breath for 2 seconds and write my shortest blog post ever.
Settling and unpacking still very much in progress...but I can see the light at the end of the moving-in phase of this journey! Haven't spent the night yet. Tomorrow night we're going to make the move w/ the kids - that's about the best Friday I can imagine!
Big update w/ pictures - The Reveal - soon... but first a little more unpacking so tomorrow night can happen. I'll say this a few more times - but thanks to Nana for hosting us this week and for watching the kids so much, to Bee for being our house scut monkey, to Luke and his team for gettin'er done, and to all our friends for putting up with our insanity (and for helping unpack the kitchen and carry heavy stuff)!
No comments:
Post a Comment