Our house is going up faster than I can upload pictures from my camera. Literally a day after I posted the last time (Tinker Toy House) we had these fabulous blue walls.

Below is in the back
And about a day after that all the blue was up and there was even a roof! (The front wall/door isn't there to make the workers' job easier...we will have a front door!)
And another day after that and I caught good ol' Uncle Luke helping unload our windows!
So we went from this (inside view)...
To THIS! Outside view!
Let me just confirm what you're thinking - IT IS SO MUCH FUN TO WATCH THIS BABY COME TOGETHER!
I am so giddy I find myself thinking things like:
What a beautiful rainbow of extension chords! I must take a photo!
And boy - what a great circular saw!
And oooooh - what genius did the math to confirm our stairs were correct and to code? (Uncle Luke)
And wow! Look at that wonderful worker up on his ladder making sure everything is level and plumb!
Here is my family hanging out in the van as I run through the house like a crazy person with a camera. (View from playroom window.)
UPDATE: We have trim and siding going up right now so now our blue house is yellow! (That's the color of the raw siding - it will be painted...photos to come!)
REALITY CHECK: This part happens fast and then we get into the totally necessary but boring part where its all about interior electrical/mechanical stuff...I'm sure I'll find goofy stuff to take pictures of even then!










No comments:
Post a Comment