Sunday, December 19, 2010

TWENTY-TWO

That's how many months apart Owen and Rebecca are. And that's how many months Rebecca and Baby #3 will be.

Yes, you read correctly, we're preggers! Baby #3 is due to arrive sometime around the first week of June. 

I guess 22 is our number. Apparently The Big Guy Upstairs thinks so too!

This should explain the lack of posts (and if you've been to my house or know me well: clean laundry, groceries, returned phone calls, pictures taken, to-do list items checked off...). Our family has been in definite hunker-down survival mode since the beginning...because I've been hibernating. That sounds like an exaggeration--just ask Kyle--it's not. I could sleep 16 hours a day if I had it my way...and I've managed to get close on more than couple of occasions...

Starting to feel better now that I've rounded the corner into the blessed 2nd trimester. So, there will be Christmas after all!

Shocker: I think we're going to find out the gender! It was such a thrill to wait until delivery to find out with Owen and Rebecca but I think we want to experience it the other way this time!

Okay, I think that's it for big exciting news! As usual, stay tuned...

2 comments:

The Gieses said...

Congrats, guys! I just read your Chrismas letter today with the news. So excited for you! We're due on June 8th. Who knows? They could share a birthday. :) We were just talking about you guys this weekend, so it was fun to get your Christmas letter and find out we're having kids so close together. Although, to have you close in distance would be a major plus!

merritt said...

Exciting! Hope the second tri is much better to you.