Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fun Summer Pics

I know a picture is worth a thousand words and I should probably just let these speak for themselves...but I can't. 

Two shots of Owen the morning we picked him up from my dad's after being gone for 9 days...he was very excited about his little wooden "PEMEX" (Mexico Petroleum) truck, and about playing with the water hose outside. We like to believe that somewhere deep down inside he was glad to see us too!
 
Totally engrossed in "the pool" at a surprise baby shower / play date. 
Love this shot of him swinging. And what can we say about the other? 1) He's really into doing things all by himself these days (he even closes the bathroom door to do his business and wash his hands--with LOTS of soap). 2) These are probably the last hiny shots we post but I just couldn't resist.
Sweet Rebecca is an adventurous stinker--she is really good at wedging herself in tight spots. Her favorites are up in the easel and in/on/around our elliptical trainer (big no no). And swinging.
Great shot to showcase her adorable (and yes, huge) top front teeth. Owen's looked just like this so we're pretty sure she'll grow into them.    :)
Straw wrestling with Momma. 
While Owen played in the pool (at the shower) Rebecca dug in and ate the dirt. Such a little lady! (The cowgirl shirt was a gift from Bee--from the exotic Amarillo airport.)
BIG FINISH...BIG FINISH...WAIT FOR IT, WAIT FOR IT!....

AND CURTSY.

No comments: