


Rebecca is two months old now (her doctor's appt is tomorrow so I'll have some growth details to share after that). She i such a sweetheart. Her disposition is so sweet and easy. She has started really really paying attention to faces and trying soooo hard to communicate with her face (moving her mouth around, looking like she trying to mimic faces, talk, etc.). She has started cooing some which is sooo sweet to hear. Also, she has started smiling back at faces--actually making eye contact with you and smiling at you. It's awesome. (Incidentally, she smiled at me for the first time about 30 minutes after Owen puked all over me last week when we were all sick...that was a significant improvement in our morning!) Let's see, what else. Oh, she loves getting a bath (a girl thing?)--Owen cried through his baths for what seemed like months! And she is definitely our little snuggler baby. We thought Owen loved to be snuggled up on someone, and he did, but Rebecca seems to like it even more! As far as sleeping goes, she had a rough week last week (we all did) where she was up until 1-2 in the morning, but I think that was an anomoly. She's usually to sleep between 10-12 and wakes up 1-3 times during the night, which is manageable. The crazy thing is that I'm much less "on top of things" when it comes to monitoring her sleeping/eating. With Owen I kept the little log they have you start in the hospital going for 6 months to the day. (Obsessive-compulsive much? Yes!) With Rebecca, I stopped keeping track of it at 6 weeks!!! I'd say that's quite an improvement on my part...thanks darling girl!
1 comment:
She is BEAUTIFUL--thanks for the new pictures. Love the one of Owen and his sister. Still think about and miss you all.
Susan Steding
Post a Comment