Sunday, January 3, 2016

FRANCE trip

In June Kyle and I took one of our every-few-years big trips. We spent months planning it and 10 days in country including travel. The kids spent the week+ with our wonderful Austin grandparents, without whom we couldn't pull things like this off - Bee, Nana, Dahdo & Pam, and our wonderful babysitter Marisela. We had an incredible trip and I've spent seemingly ever free evening over our Christmas break finally getting the details up on the blog so I can get our end-of-year book printed. 

Looking back at the trip was overwhelming and the number of photos I took was crazy. So I broke it up into 8 posts - some make more sense than others. ;)  I included way too many photos and a way too many details. So there you have it. 

I'm putting this post here so that the blog makes sense, but I'll also put it after the last sense so the book makes sense. It may make the most sense to skip to the bottom and start with the first post, but it really doesn't matter.

Enjoy reading. Or scrolling quickly while thinking I'm crazy. 
The order if you scroll down (which I would read in reverse):
Normandy
Versaille
Art, Art & More Art
 The Big Churches
Le Tour Eiffel + Le Seine
Paree
Loire Valley
France Trip Overview

BON VOYAGE!


No comments: