Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Cousins Preview

Bright and early the morning after Halloween Kyle and I hopped a plane to Florida to vacation with two other couples without kids. I know - who are we???  The Beach. In November. Without kids. (It's why you're getting all of these updates!)

Meanwhile, back at home...Bee and Nana are running the homefront. But before they came in shifts to take over on Sunday, our wonderful Marisela handled the kiddos in preparation for and during some cousin photos with the Mezger cousins and Franny. 

Here they are a week or two ago trying on pieces of their outfits - you can tell they were stoked. 

Maggie is crying about something. 
Rebecca is just having an attitude.
Owen is I don't know what.
I got reports that the actual shoot went well. Won't have any of the professional photos for a while but love these snapshots that Marisela took.
Pretty good looking (and patriotic) little clan - can't wait to see the real pics!


No comments: