As parents we take the responsibility to feed, clothe and educate our kids very seriously. Beyond that, it's a little bit of a free-for-all. :) (Anyone remember the Justin Timberlake SNL skit - #1: FEED YO KIDS!)? But thanks mostly to the grandparents, our kids get way more than just get fed and dressed...
Bee and JoJo had another travel-filled summer. San Francisco, lots of Nordic countries - they basically go anywhere to beat the heat. So, their decision to load up our two biggest kids and go to Galveston makes perfect sense. :)
I can't really give you many details about the trip because its second-hand from O & R. And some from Bee - but that's not much better. Ha!
But I know there were dinosaurs.

And I know there were carnival games and prizes.
And some sort of pier.
And definitely a merry-go-round.
And a tiny red truck.
And some nature-ish stuff? I think it was butterflies!
Most importantly, a good time was had by all. Thanks Bee and JoJo for braving the heat for the grandkids! Next time you have to take Maggie too...






No comments:
Post a Comment