The night before we headed camping we celebrated my dad's 60th birthday with a little family get-together.
Pam and Maggie
Dahdo (still in his work-out duds) and Maggie.
Dahdo and all three. Nice faces kids.
Owen spent his "quiet play time" that day helping me make Dahdo a gluten free carrot cake. It was actually really yummy. We kept the nuts out of the batter and just put them on top so Owen could eat a non-nutty piece. (That's supposed to be a 60! - not a 601.)
Once again, I missed the photo opp with my brother Alex. He does really exist, I promise.
Because of bedtime schedules and party timing, etc., the kids and I just ended up crashing at their house - so fun! Kyle had to go back to work (he just came for a couple of hours) but I got to see how a sleepover at Dahdo and Pam's goes down for O & R...without really having to participate in actual parenting/bedtime activities. Ahhhhhhhhh. Then Dad and I stayed up way to late watching Fox New. Conservative Crack. It was a lovely evening if I do say so myself. To another sixty years Stanley...

No comments:
Post a Comment