Here are all the kids: Owen (as Boots the Monkey from Dora the Explorer), Nathan (as a Nascar Fan--you should have seen his dad's mullet), Cousin Bailey (as Elmo--daughter of Cookie Monster and Oscar), Abby & Emmy (Princesses whose names I can't remember).
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Happy Halloween
We had a lot of fun on Halloween. It was our first year to dress up as a family--something that is "strongly encouraged" if you're going to attend the (Luke and Melissa) Mezger Halloween Party!
Here are all the kids: Owen (as Boots the Monkey from Dora the Explorer), Nathan (as a Nascar Fan--you should have seen his dad's mullet), Cousin Bailey (as Elmo--daughter of Cookie Monster and Oscar), Abby & Emmy (Princesses whose names I can't remember).
Owen actually really enjoyed the "tricter treat"-ing mostly because he got to knock on people's doors and look at pumpkins, etc. Luckily he didn't even really care about the candy so we didn't have to deal with telling him he couldn't eat it all.
If you are familiar with the show, all I have to say here is "Backpack, backpack"!
Here is the whole family: I am Dora (duh), Kyle is Diego, Owen is Boots and Rebecca is Baby Jaguar. We are quite the attractive crew--actually I can't believe I left the house looking like this.
Our involvement in Halloween brought my mom a lot of joy...here she is "Bee" with "JoJo" the Clown...
Happy (belated) Halloween! Already thinking about ideas for next year...
Here are all the kids: Owen (as Boots the Monkey from Dora the Explorer), Nathan (as a Nascar Fan--you should have seen his dad's mullet), Cousin Bailey (as Elmo--daughter of Cookie Monster and Oscar), Abby & Emmy (Princesses whose names I can't remember).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment