Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mas Photos

Rebecca is two weeks and two days today...and we probably have 1/100th the # of photos of her than we did of Owen. We're trying, but it's hard! Even worse, I don't think we have a single photo of the two of them together yet...some videos, but those are easier because Owen doesn't have to be still and near her at the same time! Anyways, here are some photos from earlier today.

Time with the hose is always a treat. Especially when (because of the heat and our almost dead grass) the water makes such fun mud puddles to play in!


When life doesn't give you a pool...make one out of a bucket! Ingenious actually--it's not a new thing for him to fill this tub up with water, but today was the first day he decided to climb in and pretend it was a pool. He kept saying "I'm swimming I'm swimming!"

While Owen played with the hose, Rebecca dozed in the shade. So sweet.


Hopefully I'll post again soon with some details about what these two are up to (mostly so I don't forget!) and some videos...but they're both sleeping so that's my cue.

2 comments:

Lynne in NC said...

Great fun! Thanks for sharing.
love ya!

Richard said...

Oh, what sweetie-pies! Thanks for posting photos...I've been lookin'!
Miss you lots -
Jessica (Blogger says Richard, and I'm sure he misses you all too, but it is actually me writing this.)