Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So Pittiful, So sweet

I intend on blogging and posting pictures from our CRAZY last week (impromptu beach trip!) tonight when I've got a little more time...but in the meanwhile, I have to share a quick story.

I put Owen down for his morning nap. Twenty minutes later he woke up crying. I thought-- bummer! what a short nap! But I waited a minute and he sounded like he was putting himself back to sleep (a certain type of cry/wimper). A minute or two later he was quiet. Yea! I went upstairs to check on him and found him sitting up in his crib but slumped over completely-- head laying on his feet. Sacked out.

So pittiful, so sweet. I almost laughed out loud.

I scooted him over and layed him down and he didn't make a peep.

He can get from standing to sitting in his crib, but he can't yet get from sitting to laying down (without falling over), so he was sort of stuck, but soooo sleepy. Again, so pittiful, so sweet.

No comments: