Thursday, February 14, 2008

Visitors

We had the pleasure of having two sets of fun visitors this past weekend. Friday night my good friend Tanya (suitemate at Vandy) came to stay with us because her husband was in a business school competition in W-S. The boys (Kyle & Owen) hung out while we made two different kinds of cookies from a new fancy cookbook I got--neither turned out very good. Alas, even a bad cookie is a cookie!
Then, Saturday our dear friends Cary (also a suitemate from Vandy) and her husband Jason came to hang out for the rest of the weekend. We didn't get many pictures because we spent the majority of the weekend playing our new (totally-addicted-to) board game, Puerto Rico. (I didn't protest to the multiple games because I'm on quite a winning streak. Kyle didn't protest because it's his new goal in life to beat me at it, which he has yet to do. I should stop while ahead--I may never play again!)
We are so thankful for our wonderful friends out here in NC! We can't wait to see you all at THE BEACH!!!

No comments: